Making Math Meaningful and Fun

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Handy websites




    www.abcya.com

Virtual rekenreks - http://www.mathlearningcenter.org/web-apps/number-rack/
Free materials - http://catalog.mathlearningcenter.org/free


http://diggingdeeperintomath.blogspot.com




http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/math.htm


http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/category/new - interactive simulations
www.mathematicallyminded.com
http://www.graniteschools.org/depart/teachinglearning/curriculuminstruction/math/elementarymathematics/Pages/default.aspx


http://www.uen.org/k-2interactives/math.shtml



http://xtramath.org - a fun way to learn basic math facts
Posted by Amy at 8:54 PM
Labels: Handy websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (2)
    • ▼  August (2)
      • Handy websites
      • Books That I Love
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

Amy
Hi, this is my 28th year in the field of elementary education. I am living proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks! I am currently pursuing my doctorate in Educational Administration with a specialization in Curriculum and Instruction. Investigating better ways to teach mathematics is my passion!
View my complete profile

Images

My images came from "mycutegraphics.com"
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.